Saturday 19 July 2008

Me and my girls.....

I am gutted that I have to go back to work on Monday. I was really beginning to settle in life at home with my girls. All three of them! Just experiencing day-to-day family life has been delightful. I would be lying if I didn't say at times stressful! Having Amy, Lucy and Anna waiting at home when I get home from work on Monday will make it worth while. Don't get me wrong, I love my job, but in recent months I have begun to realise that some things and some people are simply more important. Today we went out for lunch followed by 'pick your own' raspberries. Just to sit back and watch the girls doing it was simply enough for me. I wanted to take a picture, but the camera battery was flat! We were given a lovely comment today when I was told that Lucy was a credit to Amy and I. Very pleased and very flattered. Quote of the day: 'I really love your shoes mummy, they are very nice!' by Lucy 'I am trying to incur my mother's favour' Hammond. She truly knows how to play the game!
Have just been having a row/discussion with my wife about the layout of my blog. I am perpetually frustrated about her need to make everything in our lives Farrow and ball 'new white' - translated posh magnolia and so a compromise has been reached and the layout has now been made multi-coloured. Hope you like it!

No comments: