Sunday 31 August 2008

Looby simply does not stop!

I say again, Looby simply does not stop. She races around at a hundred miles an hour all day. She is a right chatterbox too, sometimes it is hard to get a word in edge ways or difficult to know exactly where she is coming from as she is so busy. For example, I was in the yard and Lucy dashed out breakfast in hand, smiled sheepishly and simply said 'smell my yogurt daddy.' Why? I ask myself. There is a real bond between Lucy and her sister developing which is lovely to see. Today whilst we were out for lunch she was very protective of Anna's buggy when another toddler came near it.I think she would have taken on six year olds to make sure the children looked but did not touch. I wish she could take a leaf out of her own book, when she goes anywhere near Anna, let's just say she is a little over enthusiastic and not quite gentle enough. Despite this she clearly loves her baby sister and is keen to show it too!

No comments: