Wednesday 10 September 2008

One finger, one thumb, keeping moving...

Anna is still sleeping through the night. I think it might be the power of the thumb. She has discovered the joy of sucking it and it helps her chill out. Many people at work ask how she is, I explain she is sleeping well at night and they are amazed. I explain it's all the chardonnay Amy drinks in her breast milk! I can take no credit, Amy has worked really hard on a routine for Anna and she is finally responding well. I am starting to relax now into the role of being Anna's dad and a bond is emerging. She seems to find me funny and we are now getting five minute moments together where she smiles and is making noises of delight. I am such a parental glory hunter! But it is truly lovely, these small pockets of time with her........

No comments: