Thursday 13 May 2010

There are times when I wonder whether I had anything to do with them genetically...

There are times when I do wonder whether I was part of making my two beautiful girls - they have both inherited their mother's photogenic talents and take beautiful pictures. The picture attached is one of my all time favourites of Lucy at the 'bollywood' birthday party last weekend of her friend Emma. I don't know why by I felt that this picture just captured the beauty that I see in Lucy, her personality and the wonderful girl I feel she is becoming. She is generous in nature, a fabulous big sister and full of life and discovery. I know I am her dad, but I do find her amazing. For example her memory is out of this world. If you say it to Lucy, be very aware, she will quote you about four months later and that promise will come back to bite you! Fob her off at your peril! Anyway that is a distraction from what I was talking about, every time somebody snaps a picture of one of my girls, I am like an excited child in a sweet shop and I can't wait to see the photos...

No comments: