Sunday 27 March 2011

Sorry I mentioned the sun..

As soon as I mentioned the sunshine in my last post on Thursday I put the Hammond kiss of death on the weather and the temperature dropped about ten degrees: it started raining really heavily and the weekend's weather has been a complete wash out. My plans to take the girls out in the fresh air and do something this weekend were quickly stopped in their tracks. Never mind, we spent a cracking morning in Playland in the warm and had lots of fun and silliness. Anna was simply bonkers as she ran around creating havoc, she was without a doubt a woman on a mission. Having grown a couple of inches of late, she now has unlimited access to all the climbing frames, slides, guns and bouncing things and loved the freedom of this. There was a very funny moment as Anna rushed into the boys toilet at high speed and skidded on the puddle in the middle of the floor, slid all the way over the room and got up giggling. Not sure what the puddle was though! My baby girl is bonkers with attitude, hence the glasses. Parental mistake 47: Letting Lucy and Anna take out their toy babies today. I have been changing pretend nappies all day and strapping them in and out of car seats. Lesson learnt, I promise you. Never again!

No comments: