Monday 31 October 2011

A really scary bunch!

The women in in my life are a formidable and scary bunch and I am really not sure that I need the festival of Halloween to remind me of that fact! They are stubborn, opinionated, strong minded, self sufficient, high maintenance and no amount of scary masks can make me any more overrun or frightened than I already am. They may be all of this, but I love them with all my heart. There are days when I could run a mile and search out male company to talk about football and manly things and other days when being with them feels like nothing I have ever experienced in my life before and is simply amazing. Not a good weekend in the run up to the festival of fear today as I lost every battle at the weekend and was quite simply overrun by three strong women. Family life will always have its ups and its downs and being a dad and a husband is very scary at times, however I would not miss it for the world and it makes me a better person each day. So keep scaring me girls and I will always come back for more....

No comments: