Sunday 4 November 2012

Hama time!

My half term holiday with Amy and the girls has been a complete disaster with work once again consuming all my time until today which has been heavenly. Whilst Amy was beavering away in the study and marking some poor children's work armed with a viscous red pen, the girls and I played for hours with hama beads. I made a rocket, Lucy a squirrel and Anna a rainbow square. I loved this time with them, we played and nattered for nearly two hours. Our house has indeed been a hive of industry this weekend with two sittings of cake making for nursery fund raising, Anna helping with the hoovering and Lucy directing operations from the comfort of her arm chair. Comment of the week. Lucy got up this evening and revealed that she had been sitting on her Disney cards for some time and they had 'gone up her bum! She has class my girl....

No comments: