Tuesday 19 May 2015

Whatever will be will be, we're going to Wembley!

Excited does not even begin to describe how Anna and I feel as we count down the sleeps to our big day out together next Monday. We have tickets to the play off final to watch my beloved Norwich city and fly the flag for the boys in yellow and green! I love watching football and supporting my team, it has a special place in my heart. Anna is starting to develop excitement and real interest, beyond trying to simply please and appease me and I could not be happier. To share the thrills, ups and downs, excitement, misery and disappointment in the roller coaster ride of watching a football match with her is amazing. To share the experience of watching the biggest game for my team in many a year at Wembley with her is a memory I think I am going to treasure for the rest of my days, regardless of result. Whatever happens I will be watching with Anna and nobody will be able to take that away from me. A real privilege.  Very smug and happy dad! Six more sleeps to go. Not sure which of us is more excited

No comments: