Wednesday 31 January 2018

Really pleased I had my shopping buddy!

Now I am not a fan of shopping at the best of times and outnumbered in my house with an all female to male ratio, these family trips could turn out to be a nightmare for a gentleman such as myself. I could be stranded in clothes shops and viewing all things feminine, such as looking at make up, answering difficult questions about sizes and whether the ladies in my life look nice in it. Too many loaded questions to cope with! Or so I thought...Thank heavens for Anna. Last weekend I spent two of the most pleasurable hours shopping I have ever had in her company. We shopped and looked around in calm ease with no agenda. We scouted for DVD's, film memorabilia, the Norwich shop, football gloves and went for coffee. She was great company, we chatted away and this was a shopping experience I would love to repeat! P.S. Why is that neither of my children can't avoid getting messy when eating or drinking. Must order some bibs for them - note the chocolate sauce on Anna's nose. Messy pair!

No comments: