Sunday 7 September 2008

I work one long week and....

I am afraid I have simply not seen a great deal of the girls at all this week. Work has been a complete nightmare. Since my last post my house has experienced the winds of change, and not just Anna's bottom! Anna has slept for the whole night for the last five , I repeat for the last five nights. I am reluctant to write it down in case the fates conspire against me and I have no sleep what so ever!. She is much more relaxed and happy in her own company, and the screaming of weeks past is considerably less. Noises to communicate are emerging and smiling is a day-to-day thing. She has a simply delightful smile too! Lucy (if it was possible!?!) seems to be finding more energy and lives life at a quicker pace at the moment. She exhausts me. I have alluded in previous posts that she simply does not stop. At the moment she puts the hyper into hyperactive, if she's not careful she will end up with a label. I am referring to the current culture in society to label children who are 'busy' with ADHD, I would describe her as bright and busy. Example picture attached! Yesterday Lucy attended her first birthday party with a nursery friend, on this occasion she was quiet and spent the time attached to her mother's coat tails. I'm not lying I promise, Lucy has experienced what it is like to feel shy!

No comments: