Thursday 23 October 2008

She survived a day with her daddy....

Anna did indeed survive a day with her daddy on Tuesday. I have not spent much time with her one-to-one, so I have to confess to being a bit nervous. I had a lovely day. Anna will tell you in years to come about her first full day with her daddy. Please see picture attached of Anna with the most intelligent company she had all day! Yesterday we ventured back to the zoo and Lucy developed a temporary fear of the animals! It did not rain this time, the sun was out and it was lovely. But Lucy just was not up for it. She did however enjoy the walk on Cromer pier complete with chocolate ice cream. I wonder why?!?She has been in Bambi on acid mode this evening. She is hyper excited as we are going away for the weekend to Center Parcs. I can't wait. Time away with the girls and away from work and other troubles. Bliss....

No comments: