Tuesday 18 August 2009

Update on Wiggle's walking....

Anna has really put some graft in today. I would say she has put together at least fifty odd steps today. All this and I did not even see her for about seven hours as she went to nursery. She has been everywhere and is really pleased with herself. Her walking skills seem strangely improved when she has shoes on her hands, but I am not sure that I can make further comment about that! I have to say that every day she amazes me as to what she can do physically: she climbs, bounces, walks and struts her stuff around with the speed and stealth of a silent assassin. If she gets it into her mind that she wants to go somewhere, it seems that she is determined to get there by hook or by crook. 'Determined' is definitely an accurate word to use when describing my youngest daughter...

No comments: