Monday 7 September 2009

I'm a pre-school girl!

Lucy is beaming with pride today and she wore a smile the size of a Cheshire cat. Lucy has moved up to the biggest room at her nursery and is taking real and unashamed pride in telling people she is now a 'rising five!' Obviously most people sadly do not have a clue what she is talking about, but this does not seem to deter her. Being a rising five means you get to play on the bouncy castle, I confess after the day I have had at work I am jealous! The girls are now in nursery full time and are adjusting well. I think they will be fine, the worst thing is the guilt that both Amy and I feel. We need to keep a roof over their heads and pay the mortgage. I know that not seeing the girls as much will make the weekends and time with them much sweeter for both Amy and I. Family time will be extremely precious for a while and to be savoured as we both are having to spend a lot of time at work. They both seem OK though, I arrived to pick them up and they both greeted me with tomato soup faces with cheek to cheek smiles....

No comments: