Sunday 13 September 2009

The pink princess cat and dribble can be deadly...

Spent a really great bit of time with Lucy in the swimming pool this morning. Simple father and daughter stuff that makes you feel really good about yourself. Oh forgot, can't call her Lucy any more - she must be referred to as 'Pink princess cat'. Lucy is learning so fast at the moment, I can't keep up. She comes out with things I just did not know she knew. Today she sat in the back of the car and built a paper comet. Again, I say I just don't know where she gets these things from! Anna on the other hand is a real handful at the moment and she completely trashed my phone today with her dribble. She is belligerent and has a real hint of the devil in her, but she is really have a bad time with her teeth (five and three halves!). Must have sat her back into her chair at tea this evening some fifty times tonight! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Just cleared up poo everywhere as Anna pulled her nappy off and the fell asleep. Lovely! Despite this, the weekend is over again and we have to go back to not seeing much of the girls. This makes me sad. (Where did she get the word comet from?!?)

No comments: