Sunday 25 October 2009

Catch up after birthday week...

Once again the computer failed me and for the past week or so I have not been able to blog about the events in the Hammond household. What a week it has been: - Lucy had her fourth birthday, Amy reached the dizzy heights of thirty three, Buzz Lightyear found himself a couple of girlfriends (brave man - I can only just about cope with one woman), Lucy now uses the word 'willy' in day-to-day conversation, Amy got a new job (parental worry about loosing the house over for the time being!), Anna is learning the noble art of the strop (she is very good) and Lucy threw up in the car today. Life is never dull with my girls. Best one liner from Lucy this week as she ate a jelly baby 'please don't bite my head off, but I want toooooo!' Lucy I have to say did not have the best of birthdays. Surprisingly she does not like being in the limelight. She will happily hijack another person's birthday or special day, but when her cake arrived she simply burst into tears. All three of my girls are very tired and are now on half term for a well earned rest and hopefully a refreshing of good moods and less tempers. I don't mean Amy...

No comments: