Saturday 10 October 2009

A day of rest for my tired girls...

I know how they feel. I could have done with a day of rest too. Didn't quite happen though. We have all had a really long week at nursery and work this week. The best way to put it is that the girls have been less than active today, coupled with some severe levels of crying and much grumpiness and emotion. Lucy needed much telly watching and chilling on the sofa. Lucy 'I can't keep a secret' Hammond has sat on the sofa and demanded that drinks, grapes and cheese be brought at regular intervals. Lady muck indeed! The secret I was referring to was the secret birthday card making for Mummy that Lucy blurted out today. Damn, blast and piddle! I am really glad that it will soon be half term, so my girls can have a rest. As for a rest for me, I may have to wait a few years at least....

No comments: