Sunday 8 November 2009

Now Anna, you are a true Hammond..

Anna has perfected the art of slobbing in front of the television, this does indeed now make her a true and completed Hammond. We do this well and to a high standard! It has been an eventful weekend, but for me that was simply the highlight. Anna sat still for more than half an hour. Thank you God! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I really enjoyed having her chill out leaning against me for the first time ever. She is pretty amazing, she walked all the way out to the sea this morning at Wells beach. I suppose it was the toddler equivalent of me running a couple of miles (more likely that Anna would achieve her goal). Well done Wiggle. Lucy went to her first fire works display last night. I stayed behind with Anna. Amy says she did well, although was at times quite frighted. She did tell me about the 'very, very noisy ones but particularly liked the silver sparkly ones'. She did come home with much swag, including some strange glowing tubes and had consumed Candy floss that I found sticking to her cardigan. Mental note Lucy - leave no evidence then you can't get caught out! This has all prompted silly things such a pretend to be a fire work and a marvellous rendition of 'I know an old lady who swallowed a fly!' The Hammond house is a strange and silly place, usually instigated by me...

No comments: