Wednesday 27 January 2010

So much to tell you...

Life has been manic of late, with work sadly having to be my primary focus. However much has been happening in Hammond family life to fill you in on. Me - I am stressed, knackered, over worked and under paid, but will not let the buggers grind me down.
Mrs Hammond is going great guns - she's lean, she's mean and having a wonderful time at work.
Lucy is quite simply Lucy. The first thing I need to discuss is her definite and quite hilarious need for 'closure' in the whole 'I missed my chance in the nursery nativity play due to chicken pox incident before Christmas'. Every time we have a visitor to the house, she bossily tells them to sit down in the living room, runs to the kitchen and then legs it in and shows them her star! Child psychologists may have a thing or two to say about that! At the moment you can spend a magical time with her or she can give you hell - for example she has earned herself a two week ban from the Bistro and the sweet shop for her poor behaviour on Sunday morning. So proud of her, though, as her swimming lessons are going brilliantly.
Anna is sporting a stinking cold and the high levels of grumpiness that go with it - having said that, so is her daddy today! (me - never?!?) Her speech is coming on so well and she has now acquired a worrying addiction to the film Toy Story 2 and Waybaloo on CBeebies. The Toy Story thing I can go with, Waybaloo I will never get. Strange, floaty coloured characters that speak in a child like language and listen to hippy wind chimes. Never mind, whatever floats her boat...

No comments: