Friday 12 March 2010

I have offended their delicate sensibilities!

The girls are mad at me - all three of them. My new job - will from time to time mean that I have to be away from home for a few nights once in a while. This week I was away for two nights and I missed my family terribly. This is something I am just going to have to get used to. They on the other hand are not so willing. Amy is mad at me, as I quote she did not like life as a single parent. At least I know that I contribute and am appreciated. All I can say is - think of the money my lovely! Lucy was mad at me whilst I was away and would not talk to me on the phone. I have been home for 24hrs and Anna will still not give me a hug. Child number two looks like she may bear grudges as she grows up! Anna has had a rotten week, complete with coughing and sleepless nights with her teeth. Thankfully these sleepless nights happened while I was in Oxford. To all three of you, I know you are mad at me, but I do love you and I did miss you very much.....

No comments: