Saturday 24 April 2010

Juggling the three women in my life...

My life can be a balancing act with all these women in my life and I sometimes I have my back to the wall and am in trouble, other days I am a skilled practitioner. This week for example Lucy was less than happy with me once again when I went away for a few days. There was no welcome home or hug, just very grumpy. I think this is kind of a strange compliment, I think in female language she missed me! Anna who would not talk to me for days last time I went away greeted me with many hugs, smiles and giggles. I am never going to work out the female mind?!? They kind of have me between a rock and a hard place and on tip toes to react to every hormonal shift and unpredictable behaviour. Life is simple as a man, I missed them all and wanted to shower them with kisses and hugs. Quite simple. P.S Lucy please don't tell everybody at nursery we are going to Care Bear Land in Ireland, as we are not!

No comments: