Saturday 17 April 2010

She is driving me mad!

The driving lessons are going really well and I am pathetically pleased that I managed to drive to King's Lynn the other day, although it is a little disturbing that Lucy has managed to master it before I do! Although she also looks a little worried. Anna on the other hand is simply driving me mad this week. I have not slept for days. To use the excellent description stated by Amy the other day - she is foul! Virtually the whole week has been taken up by listening to screaming, screaming and more screaming. We have been able to do nothing with her except pull our hair out. She has exhausted me with having to get up to her in the night so much. The other morning I gave up at 4am and brought her downstairs, having attempted to settle her down for hours. Please, please, please Anna let your very tired daddy have some sleep tonight. We think she is teething, but a suspected early case of the terrible twos has been thought of as the root of the problem as well. God help us when she is really two!

No comments: