Monday 3 May 2010

Anna has rediscovered her mojo!

In the last week or so Anna has definitely rediscovered a joy for life, she is even smiling again, a thing that was distinctly lacking in recent months - screaming but not much smiling. Her speech is improving day by day and I really do think that this helps alleviate any frustration that she might be feeling. Despite our good change of fortune with the youngest in the family a worrying trend of car sickness has now emerged as she once again threw up in the car again on Saturday. She has had a really bubbly and fun weekend during which she has been sociable, playing happily and even woke up in a lovely mood after a two hour daytime sleep today. Now this never happens. I could tempt fate by saying maybe we have turned a corner, but I won't. I do know that my relationship with her is really developing and we have such a tactile and solid bond now. She loves to share a giggle and a cuddle with her daddy and I simply adore the smile she gives me with her eyes. She can often communicate without saying a word and just using her eyes. Amazing, just amazing. You cannot buy those kind of moments in life...

No comments: