Tuesday 3 August 2010

A little older and possibly wiser?!?

My birthday came round really quickly on Monday and another year has gone. Whether I am older and wiser is a matter of debate, especially in the parenting stakes. I am finding this parenting lark tough going at the moment in the simple area of getting the girls to do what they are asked. They know it winds me up when they don't do as they are asked and then I bite. What is needed is a bit more patience and careful application of the skills I have learnt. Mental note must do better! Come on Hammond you are 36 now! Please see pictured attached of the most amazing birthday gift from Amy and the girls - a drawing of the girls and Oddball. Did not see that one coming. Amy has excelled herself again. I am so chuffed with my present I want to sing it from the roof tops. Thank you....

No comments: