Sunday 5 December 2010

Up to no good, the pair of them!

Amy has been poorly for a few days and out of action, so I have been in charge! This is not a normal state of affairs so it has brought mixed results. Entertaining a five year old and a two year old is an interesting experience. The inclement weather has meant that the majority of activities needed to be indoors in the warm. My greatest successes include 'Toy Story 3' afternoon with hot chocolate and marshmellows and project Christmas tree picture. Well done Lucy yours was fantastic, Anna's was not quite so good as she relied heavily on me for creative direction and sadly I am not that creative. Sorry Wiggle! Less successful aspects of the last few days have been ensuring that both girls behave, they have at times been stubborn and difficult. Anna has taken to continuous screaming when she does not get her way and I seem to have lost my eyes in the back of my head skill that has enabled me to watch their every move. Turn your back and my girls quickly get up to mischief. Into the sink and mixing a potion of all sorts of bits and pieces from the kitchen. I only went to the toilet! Or Anna sticking lots of cornflakes to paper with Lip balm and then picking her nose and wiping it all over the paper! May be you just did not need your daddy's creativity Wiggle, it's a skill you already posses! When I found her she was happily singing away and humming a tune. She was very content indeed...

No comments: