Friday 1 April 2011

The fearless and the poser...

Anna is completely fearless, which she demonstrated this afternoon as she hurtled around the yard on her bike, fell off several times and just laughed it off and got back on. She does alarm me as she has not yet worked out how to use the brakes and will not let me show her. She's been a real chatterbox this week, it has been delightful that we can now have a conversation with her as her sentences develop as each day goes by. She loves spending time with me now and loves a bit of rough and tumble with her daddy. Face to face whilst she is giggling herself silly and smiling at me with her beautiful eyes is an amazing and memorable experience. She is a joy to watch as she meticulously looks after her toy baby, wrapping her in a blanket and talking to her. Then she spoils it all and sends the baby to the naughty corner for not doing what she is told!

Lucy is becoming a right poser for the camera this week and I have to say even though she is genetically connected to me (which could be a real problem), the camera is good to her and it turns out she is as beautifully photogenic as her mummy. Here she is, sporting her new school uniform ready for the summer. I was very worried this week as she told me during the rhyming game we were playing yesterday that 'Miss rhymes with piss, daddy!' Thankfully she had no idea what she was talking about..

No comments: