Tuesday 17 May 2011

Book worm...

A really nice thing happened yesterday. Lucy read all of one of her school reading books with me. I was delighted and she did so well. Amy and I tend to have different roles in the girls lives and I have often spoke of how hard I find it to teach the girls academic things and support them in their learning. Lucy did a great job and I was just pleased that I held onto my fears long enough to talk her through it. It may not set the world alight in terms of a major event, but it meant a great deal to me and the hug we had afterwards finished off the experience. I keep mentioning it, but the small things can sometimes be the most memorable. Just as memorable is that Anna and I seem to have called a truce on our battle for the last few days too. Watch this space!?!

No comments: