Monday 4 July 2011

Reporting good things...

The long and anxious wait for Lucy's first ever school report came today and boy was it worth the wait! It was a cracker. Lucy is evaluated utilising a scoring system out of nine for each area of development and the maximum score is '117'. I am very proud to announce that Lucy scored '99', well above average. I am simply delighted and want to sing it from the rooftops of Fakenham. In fact I already have and have shared my delight on the world wide web of Facebook! Lucy is working very hard at school and we need to keep pushing her so that there will be many more years of such good school reports and hopefully a bright future for my eldest daughter. I went a bit over the top this evening and started talking to her about university. She just wanted to have a conversation about Tinkerbell and being a fairy princess. A mild attack of over enthusiastic dad came on. Sorry Lucy, probably a bit early to heap that level of pressure on such young shoulders. I will wait till you are six before I start talking about university again!

No comments: