Saturday 10 September 2011

The one with more wobbly teeth, a code of silence and funny face soup!

Another busy week has rolled by and I have returned home to find out that much has changed. Lucy has got three more wobbly teeth (could be an expensive weekend!) and is trying to pull them out for capital gain encouraged by her materialistic mother. She went back to school and had her first days in year one this week and at present flat out refuses to answer a single question about how she is getting on and simply shrugs her shoulders with a 'huh'. We are all tired and in need of a chill out. Amy is asleep and the girls and I are trashing the living room, armed with a tub of junk, glue and much glitter. Great fun and I am not even neurotic about the mess! Just great to be around my family after time away. At lunch today I initiated funny face soup. You have some and then pull a face. Got them to eat their lunch though, alright probably not the best example of good manners, but I needed to be silly with my girls. Well done Wiggle - more dry nights and a real determination to succeed. The family Hammond has hit high levels of excitement today with the impending onset of Strictly Come dancing tonight. Keeeeep dancing! Strictly did not disappoint as the girls got into their fairy outfits and danced the night away. Good to be back...

No comments: