Saturday 24 December 2011

One more sleep to go!

Excitement is hitting high levels in the Hammond house as there is only one more sleep to go and then Santa comes down our chimney! The presents are wrapped and there is a serious amount of them under the tree. The girls are noisy and hyper excited - not necessarily what we want, but we are just having to go with it as there is no sign of them calming down and chilling out. Mince pies made, all goodies purchased for consumption, the house looks beautiful and festive and there is a real possibility that this year is the year I have excelled myself in the purchase of presents for Mrs Hammond and lots of them! All essential ingredients for a lovely family Christmas. The best thing of all, is that this is the first Christmas Eve that I have not worked since either of the girls were born and I am spending it with my family. Really looking forward to the Christingle service this afternoon.....

No comments: