Friday 14 September 2012

Sisters are doing it for themselves!

This has to be right up there with the best photos I have ever seen. I have blinked and my girls have grown up and both now going to school. Amy sent me this whilst I was working away and other pictures  and it drew tears to my eyes. I gather 'reluctantly' would be the word to use to describe how Anna embraced her first day, but she has soon settled in after a couple of days and already loves it!  Word on the play ground is that she is something of a celebrity with her arm in a cast, now sporting her posh blue one she is the cool kid in town! Once again I am very proud of my girls, but sad I missed out on the experience of being here. Anna has already reverted to type and is using her school bag to hoard things in, let's just hope she does not pinch half the school and bring it home!
On a different note - thank god we made it through this week's witching hour with event..


No comments: