Saturday 24 November 2012

Two nights, lots of hugs and the thespians....

After months of upset and not cracking it, Anna has been a superstar and has been dry for the last two nights. She is a very proud girl and is delighted. Go on Wiggle, go for the third in a row! After several aborted attempts Amy and I just stopped fretting and forgot about it until she was ready and she may well now be.
Phone conversations with the girls have been a delight this week as they have been telling me about their parts in their school plays. Anna is going to be the Innkeeper's wife and is full of protest as she tells me she does not want to get married. She was very annoyed when I told her if she was a wife, she was already married! Lucy is going to be an Elf this year. I am not one hundred percent sure, but was there an Elf in the story of the baby Jesus? Only time will tell. I came home last night and the welcome I got was lovely. I got hugs, kisses, a make over, my body measured (don't ask), doctored and told several times how much my girls loved me and missed me. What more can a guy ask for....

No comments: