Saturday 29 December 2012

You are still the woman for me Mrs Hammond!

She was the one for me the first time I saw her and after seventeen years together and ten years of marriage Amy still does it for me, in fact more so than ever! We have had good times, hard times and amazing times and I would not change a minute of our life together at all. Mrs Hammond you might possibly be the most lovable and frustrating person ever!
 
Without a doubt the greatest gift Amy has given me is being a dad, although after the last few days I might change my mind. The girls have been in gang up mode and very high maintenance indeed, probably a come down from the Christmas excitement.  Lucy has come up with a few great phrases though that need to go into the blog just for the need to really embarrass her in later life. I asked her if she has some cream in her bedroom as my belt was rubbing  and she said 'my knickers do that daddy if they are slightly too small but I like it!' This morning I looked at her and told her that she was getting very tall. She stood next to me and said that she 'comes up to my nipples now - ooh la la!' To say she is growing up and becoming very 'aware' is an understatement. What I am to do. Bringing up girls will certainly have its challenges in the future. Anyway I digress. Happy anniversary Amy - you are much loved, even though you are a pain in the arse!

No comments: