Sunday 20 January 2013

Cabin fever sets in......

Cabin fever has indeed set in within the Hammond house. The weather continues to be inclement as do the moods of the women in my life! Snow, snow go away, come again another day. It's a parents worst nightmare when you can't take the kids out and are stuck in the house for days on end or restricted to a walk into town, they just simmer and explode. Lucy has battened down the hatches and simply wants to hibernate and watch telly. Please god, don't let me have to watch yet another piece of children's telly or a DVD, I cannot cope any more. She did draw this wonderful picture though of a land of princess's and castles - she talked me through it with vivid imagination.
Anna has been intent on trashing the house and leaving a trail of destruction where ever she had gone. The floor is her playing field and to play the game she must empty every box and cupboard onto it. AHHHHHHHHH! I have tried to get them to do stuff with me but to no avail. Snow does strange things to women indeed. I will be eternally mystified.. 

No comments: