Friday 18 October 2013

Eight up!

The birthday girl had a great time yesterday and was wonderfully generous and caring towards her little sister in the morning by letting her share in opening presents and cards. I was most impressed by Lucy's maturity in recognising that Anna may have felt a bit left out. She had much birthday swag including her first One Direction album, beads, jewellery, DVDs (looking forward to watching Epic with her with a lit fire and popcorn), a diary and lots of little 'Lucy' things for her to enjoy. I have posted the attached picture purely to embarrass my eldest daughter, because even though she is now eight, she can still get ketchup on the side of her mouth! After friends and cake for tea Amy and I settled down to recover! Happy birthday Lucy. You are much loved and I simply can't believe you are eight already and very grown up...

No comments: