Sunday 2 March 2014

Surely not a hormonal surge already!

Despite the fact she is only eight years old Amy and I firmly believe that at present Lucy is suffering (as are we!) from a hormonal surge. We have spots, her body is clearly changing and developing, mood swings, tears and not understanding why. All this combined means that we are constantly treading on egg shells and trying to gauge her reaction which sadly is not good at the moment. Lucy clearly feels the world is against her and what is going on around her like school contradicts this. She is doing so well and loves it for example.She is not that positive and very sensitive indeed. She only wants to talk to her Mummy and that is fine with me, but sadly it does not give me many options as we do have to converse to just get through a day! All this seems a bit too early to me, but I am sure it could be possible. Parentally, I do feel out of my depth with these kind of things. Great school report Lucy this week showing hard work and commitment - well done darling!

No comments: