Saturday 3 January 2015

Happy New Year Hammonds!

Another year has rolled by in the lives of my family. It was, at times a pretty tough year with work in particular putting a real strain on family life. We are, however, a tough bunch and having ridden the wave, come out the other side with positive vibes and business developing nicely (no complacency - I promise) 2015 has started with a bang with a couple of fabulous days as a family. On New Years day, armed with Anna's Christmas rock hammer - we went fossil hunting on West Runton beach and came back with a few finds including a possible bone and a couple of sea fossils! It could have been an even more pleasurable experience if it was slightly warmer! Though we did celebrate the first day of the year with an ice cream in Sheringham, you just can't not! Then home to a lovely warming fire and playing with Lego for the whole afternoon - to the right can be witnessed my greatest Lego creation! All my own work I promise! Today has surprised me greatly. I actually enjoyed a shopping trip with the girls despite visits to blot (again), the Disney store (again) and best of all I showed no fear as we entered the ultimate girlie shop in Claire accessories! We even found Anna some moustache decorated braces! I know they sound bizarre and odd, but when you see them they are fantastic. Happy New year girls. May this year bring you all the happiness, contentment and love you bring me (maybe with a few sleepless nights, vast financial expense, the odd argument, little personal space and the need to be super organised every day all thrown in for good measure as well!) xx

No comments: