Sunday 23 August 2015

They went to Cambridge without me!

I say with a large smile on my face and more than a hint of sarcasm that I think it is bang out of order that my family are having a good time without me whilst I am back at work. I think unequivocally they should sit at home and pine for me and my dynamic and amazing company. It all started when Amy and the girls decided on an impromptu trip out to Cambridge, organised play dates and trips to the dinosaur park. It's just not fair! Only kidding - as the summer rolls on my girls are having a wonderful time. I did not miss out though on the main event this week as on Wednesday Anna made her 'team' footballing debut in a friendly for Fakenham Under 8's. I was so proud of her as the only girl; she held her own well with all the boys (some of them quite big too!), gave as good as she got, worked hard and even scored a penalty in the end of game shoot out! One boy commented that Anna was too rough! That's my girl. xx

No comments: