Saturday 2 January 2016

'Walking and talking'

The arrival of Inky into our lives is definitely starting to slowly change our family lifestyle, for me especially this is needed! We have had several walks in the Norfolk countryside this week. Yesterday the new year was celebrated with a walk in Sheringham park and then West Runton beach searching for fossils. Some of the family, mainly Lucy and I, are not at times that most enthusiastic of protagonists about any exercise at all, but is has been great just to 'walk and talk' the holidays away and spend simple time together. I have had some good chats with Lucy bringing up the rear of the Hammond procession. Although the fact that our main view has been Amy and Anna's bottoms for most of these walks, may mean we need to speed up a bit! Happy New year to my girls and I welcome many more family walks in 2016....

No comments: