Sunday 19 May 2019

Unexpected outcomes in challenging times...

It is well documented that Anna really struggles with new things and significant things. She is a very emotional young lady and this seems to accentuate any concerns she may have or challenges looming that need to be overcome. I was worried this week as SATS arrived and four days of tests that she had been anxious about. I cannot take any parental credit as Amy worked with her on practice tests, pushed her, hugged her and supported her through this challenging week. You know what - for most of the week she was calm and coped well. Academically, she may not be quite as bright as her sister, but she is a grafter and she seems confident that she has done better than she expected. I have dangled the 'cash' incentive as I did with Lucy a few years ago and my one contribution to the party was to simply tell Anna 'I don't mind how you do with anything in life, as long as you always try your best'. I think she did and I am very proud of her for this effort and application. Well done Wiggle. Let's see how well you did and how much dosh I owe you. Really looking forward to having as higher bill as possible! xx

No comments: