Saturday 7 March 2020

They only went and left me behind!

Illness, work and a busy life have restricted my recent blogging opportunities, but I am back and on it! Within our house the spread of the 'Coranna' virus, a severe and savage cold originating from Anna bringing this back from school, went through some of the family, resulting in myself and Mrs Hammond being taken out of action for over a week. Unfortunately for me, this meant I sadly missed out on our family trip to London, staying at home quietly dying on the sofa with dignity and without complaint. This was category 'A' man flu. To say I was gutted was an understatement. The itinerary of museums and the London Eye with my girls really did appeal. Can't be helped and I've enjoyed looking at the photos. The swag generated from feeling sorry for me and guilt that everybody brought home for me was amazing! I have now built and am proudly displaying a Lego 'Friends Central Perk café, a giant Lego box and other souvenirs from the trip I never quite made it too. We will have to organise something else soon and I look forward to spending some quality time with my girls soon once again. Just really frustrating, its hard in our busy lives to find this time, and I don't want to miss out again xx

No comments: