Sunday 29 June 2008

The waiting game....

Oh god, I really do know how she feels. Please see Lucy expression on the attached photo. I think it sums up how team Hammond is generally feeling. Two more days have passed and still no new addition to our clan. If I feel like this, just think how my wife feels. Any day now, any day now, any day now! If I say it enough times I am sure it will happen. Despite this we have had a good weekend. Lucy has been very chatty and helpful.We even managed to get her to eat most of a meal at the table! I have particularly enjoyed the development that she nearly falls asleep wrapped up in a towel after her bath as I stroke her arm. Pure heaven! Cuddles with you daughter can just simply melt your heart.My wife has read on the Internet that the baby could turn if you lie on your left side or be on your knees. So she is upstairs prostate on the bed watching top gear on the crook. The only way to make Jeremy Clarkson look good and if you are lying on your left side you can't hear him talk so much bollocks! Worth also mentioning that as a family we go car booting every Sunday and it is very entertaining to watch Lucy interact with the stallholders. Lucy's chosen 'currency' is her piglet toy and she tries to swap and barter it for everything! She can do this as she has two back up piglets at home!

No comments: