Tuesday 22 July 2008

How can one so small make so much noise!

Anna can certainly make it known that she is unhappy. I am doomed, all these women in my life and the latest may have a real temper on her! Last night about 3am - she went purple and literally screamed the house down. I think I am going to have a very outspoken young lady on my hands. I am oddly enough pleased about this. I want my children to have spirit and to question things. I want them to fight for what they believe in. I have never been one for complying and I hope that my girls will continue this. Amy and I are both strong characters and I have a sneaking suspicion our girls will be too. Are you born with your personality or is this something that develops through your environment. I will find out in the coming years! Things aren't going so well at night and I find myself panicking that we are going to have another bad night when Anna is unsettled.On a brighter note Anna simply adores her bath - she is so chilled and relaxed and it is a pleasure to see her and Lucy sharing a bath and Lucy interacting and showing an interest in helping. All Lucy needs is a slightly more gentle touch. You can see by the lovely photo that Amy took on her phone that she is a proud big sister.
A bit pissed off. The weather has started to change and Amy took the girls to the Dinosaur park today and I missed out. We just did not have that opportunity during my time off and I'm gutted. I did enjoy Lucy telling me all about it in her own particular artful dodger toddler way though!

No comments: