Tuesday 12 August 2008

And the flood gates opened...

Potty training in our house has taken a massive leap forward. In my usual obsessive enthusiasm, I think this is fantastic. This evening I counted eight wees and even created a silly rap to congratulate Lucy. I am so proud of her. She gave me a fabulous hi-five in celebration. Funniest moment - I was sitting outside, Lucy came out without her potty in her hand to show me and excitedly jumped down the step, promptly covering herself in her own urine!
Meet the cousins! Pictured here are two of Lucy and Anna's cousins. This is Evie and Matilda. Lucy was very excited this evening as she is going to their house to play. 'I tell Evie I had a wee wee on the potty' she proudly stated. I am sure they will have a lovely day, I say with real envy as I have to go to work.......
Anna tried a dummy today and it would be safe to say they don't suit her. She promptly threw up everywhere. We won't be using a dummy again then and will continue our pursuit of the ultimate Anna soother....

No comments: