Friday 15 August 2008

Time flys by and I've missed a few things....

It's been a busy week at work and I really have not seen much of my wife or the girls. Days have gone by and all of a sudden Lucy is coming up with phrases I simply did not know she had in her such as 'my tummy is grumbling' 'Hello my darling' (complete with broad Norfolk accent), 'you must share daddy, you must' and the best one of all, we now just reply 'why? why?' with a large smirk on her face. The slippery slope begins - soon she will be asking me for cash. Funny story - I was very tired after a late night at work and was helping change Lucy's nappy at 10pm. Unbeknown to Amy and I the poo had rolled out of the nappy onto the floor and I am afraid in the dark my wife felt something warm and squidgy between her toes! I am still trying to convince her to see the funny side. Anna has found herself a warm cosy place next to her mummy's chest in which to reside away from the noise and mayhem of modern life. She is a wise young lady....

No comments: