Thursday 7 August 2008

Now I have seen it all....

Whilst trying to read Lucy a story last night she proceeded to attempt to breast feed her baby doll and mimic her mummy. 'Quiet daddy, I am feeding the baby from my blueberries'. I have to say my world becomes more bizarre by the day. If I think I am capable of handling life with three women in a calm fashion without being constantly perplexed then I must think again!
Anna - chilled out little muffin that she is ACTUALLY SLEPT ALL NIGHT. I REPEAT ACTUALLY SLEPT ALL NIGHT! Twelve hours at five weeks old! I know it probably won't happen again for a while, but bravo to my wife. Gestapo mummy strikes again. Amy's hard work is beginning to pay off. I have been on 10pm bottle feed duty and I am really beginning to enjoy it and look forward to it as the day progresses. This week the health visitor dissed Gina Ford's contented little Gestapo book, you know what, she gets my vote!
Weight update - 10 lb 13 oz

No comments: