Tuesday 26 August 2008

Silly dad is back!

Anna is smiling and reacting to people and noises. I know she is only two months old and I will still argue it's not wind. I can now slide into the parental role I was made for, being a complete prat and fooling around! She finds me just a little bit funny! I witnessed a lovely piece of interaction between the girls on the couch this evening and Anna had a real sparkle in her eye as Lucy played with her. She also managed to poo all over a friend of ours yesterday without the poo touching her clothes or going on her at all! All I could hear was alot of giggling from the ladies toilet as it even managed to go on the top of the door. That's my girl. What an aim! We went out to lunch yesterday with two friends who have just got married, after this and Anna throwing up her milk everywhere, let's just say they may not be planning to start a family just yet. We showed them the true delights of parenthood! It hasn't been all fun as Anna continues not to settle despite trying everything in the evening. For the second night in a row it has been hours and she will not go to sleep. Amy and I are simply not getting any time to relax. She is screaming as I write......Who said it was going to be easy?

No comments: