Tuesday 16 December 2008

Anna Banana goes to nursery!

Anna has begun a new adventure this week. Amy went back to work on the 15th, so yesterday was Anna's first full day at nursery and as only Anna can, she simply took it in her stride and smiled all day, chilled out as ever! I have been really nervous and worried about it, to me she just seems so small and vulnerable and I still don't feel comfortable about her going. However the nursery is so lovely and I look forward to seeing Anna become part of their extended family, because that is what it is - it has a real family atmosphere. I have been walking the girls to nursery this week and we have had a lovely time, singing songs, taking a trip down the magic path and Lucy told me this morning 'Don't worry daddy I will look after Anna in the baby room.' These words combined with Lucy singing truly scrumptious to Anna made me feel so much more at ease. I wish I had a job that pays enough so that Amy could stay at home with the children, I know that is what she would dearly love to do. One day, one day.....I know that it is an old fashioned value, but something I would really like to do for my family.

No comments: