Monday 1 December 2008

Catching up.....

It has been a good week or so since I have time to blog about family life, it's stupid but I have really missed it. We have had a big DIY project on at home and as you can see I have had alot of help (or hindrance - depending on your perspective). Helpful and encouraging comments from Lucy such as 'good boy daddy, would you like a red star for doing the painting!' have helped me no end as I approach hour number twenty painting our bloody hallway!! A dear friend of ours, Kate, has announced she is pregnant this week and we were talking about parenting and having children. Our girls are so lovely, despite all the hard and tiring times, they are truly a gift. Anna has settled down again and is weeks or even days away from giggling and it is a heavenly noise that I can't wait to hear. Lucy becomes more lively and talkative as each day goes by, if it were more possible for her to become more lively. Watching and listening to her and Amy making Christmas biscuits on Sunday was amazing. With Christmas around the corner I can feel good times are coming for the family Hammond, really good times......

No comments: