Sunday 28 December 2008

The final come down..

Christmas with my family is over and on Monday I have to return to work. It's two days after Christmas day and we still have presents to open in our house! Yesterday I took charge of the terrible twosome on my own, whilst Amy went shopping. Anna must be the most perceptive baby in the land, she saw me coming, she clearly knew I did not have a clue when it comes to babies. She pooed (several times), she posited, she cried and she slept for a much smaller amount of the time she usually does! It went well. Lucy continues to frustrate, I have put in a lot of parental graft with her toilet training and nothing. You start to wonder whether you are using the right methods and then the Lucy the toddler pounces and seizes upon my weaknesses and simply digs her heels in. These two have simply got me wrapped around their little fingers. Who's in charge here? Definitely not me, I think I am below the cat in our family pecking order....

No comments: