Friday 26 December 2008

Me and my three girls just hanging out...

I have had a lovely day with my three girls (that includes she who must be obeyed), real quality time. The time we spent together was made up simple activities, but they have left a real impression on me. Going for a coffee with Looby this morning and singing songs on the walk, the cuddle I shared with Anna this afternoon and nearly making her giggle (she just smells amazing) or helping Lucy with her big bike with stabilizers and watching her do so well. Simple, but amazing things. It's not been all sugar and spice and all things nice, at times Lucy has been a real challenge and is still hyped up from Christmas, it's 8.30pm on boxing day and she still hasn't opened all her presents and I have to say we have gone back to loosing the toileting battle. Today, who cares it's been a cracking day....

No comments: